Want: What I really want to do in 2021 is:
- Learn how to write basic Chinese
- Travel more within Australia and discover hidden gems
- Discover a new hobby
Need: What I really need in 2021:
- Balance between work and my social life
- Consistency with my sleep routine
- Focus on improving my fitness
Share: What I will share in 2021:
- My valuable experiences with youth people locally, nationally and internationally with the hopes of empowering them.
- Express my gratitude to my family and friends more that could include doing something nice for them or sending random little surprise gifts.
- Complete a 100 Day Design and/or Digital Arts Challenge and share it on social media
Succeed: In 2021 I will succeed in:
- A variety of community projects such as 25VS25, Auslan Media Access & Deaf Community Australia Forum
- Growing my company – Creative Mint Digital
- Competing in some sports matches
At the end of 2021, I will review these resolutions. I am looking forward to seeing what 2021 brings. My resolutions can be achieved regardless of the current status of the COVID-19 pandemic!